martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

I am  interestin  biomedico I  like repair things,create things
a biomedic  is  the  person  who repair and make new things for doctors
there  are  diferent  universities  where  i  can  study  such  as  UAEM ,  UVM and  UNAM but  i  wollik  to  study  in UNAM bicause is    an  escellest  school

 Ifl  want  to  be  a  biomedico  i  need  to  setudy  much  to  bille  intelillent  and  to  redinr  
University
Where  is  ti
How  long  does  degrietake
adventages
desidrantega
Freldaork
UVM
Toluca  City
6 years 1 years for  social servise 
It  is  cheap
I need  to  study  much
Hospitals
Companies
UAEM
Toluca  and  Mexico   City
5 years 1 years for  social servise 
It  help the society
It  is  expensive
It  is  far 
Hospitals
Companies
UNAM
Mexico City
 6 years 1 years for  social servise 
It  is  an  escellest  school
Lwill  help  people 
It  is  far 
Hospitals
Companies

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario